The summer season is quickly approaching! and at Marina Pescadería we are preparing to provide the best possible service to all our customers. Among the new plans for this summer we have the following:
- The new marina restaurant, Jardín de Pulpos, is about to begin operations. As soon as we have more information regarding the opening date we will let you know so you can visit it and enjoy. In the meantime, you can "like" their Facebook and Instagram pages to stay informed of all restaurant activities.
- In addition, last week we began the reconstruction of the gazebo located at the entrance of dock #3. In this reconstruction we took advantage of the opportunity to build a solid roof which will allow us to use the gazebo during rainy days. The gazebo should be ready to be enjoyed by all in the next week or two.
- Remember that in the lower section of our wooden deck, better known as the "Beer Garden" of the West Coast Sailing Store + Café, we have a BBQ for the use of all our customers. To use the BBQ you just have to let us know either via email or at the marina office.
- Soon we will begin the construction of a new warehouse for the marina in which we will be able to offer a better service and efficiently attend any maintenance work in the marina.
- We recently received information about another company that is available for hull cleaning of boats at the marina. It is called West Marine Pro Cleaning and can be contacted at (225) 614-8837. This company joins the other contacts we have to clean hull / bottom of boats such as Omar Morales (787) 232-3850, Tod (787) 560-0403, Cha (787) 689-3049 and Pedro (787) 673- 9628.